Loganholme WWTP – Inlet Works & Bypass Pipework
Client: Stirloch Constructions
Location: Loganholme Waste Water Treatment Plant, Loganholme, QLD
Status: Complete, August 2013
The Loganholme WWTP contract included the supply of plant & labour, equipment, supervision, and permits required to complete the job.
The works included:
- Safety plans, method statements, ITPs and environmental reports
- Survey set out
- Construction of a new 1200mm diameter rising main connection from Alfred Street Pump Station
- New diversion header
- Construction of 1200mm diameter mild steel pipeline and connections to new inlet works
- Duplication of the screened sewerage pipelines ranging in size from 900 to 1650 diameter including the bypass pipe work duplication
- Construct pump station and pipework
- Manholes ranging in size from 2.1 to 3.6m diameter.
- Welding and testing
- Cut-ins and live connections to completed works