Sewer Manhole Construction
Client: Queensland Urban Utilities
Location: across Brisbane, Qld
Status: October 2013- July 2017
The Rehabilitation of Sewer Creek Crossings contract included the supply of, plant & labour, equipment, materials, supervision and permits required to undertake and manage the construction work and its administration.
The works included:
- Rehabilitation of sewer creek crossing at 14 locations across Brisbane.
- Protect the sewer with concrete encasement
- Provide support to the sewer through construction of a support pier/pile
- Stabilise the existing watercourse to minimise future erosion
- Divert the existing sewer out of the waterway crossing
- Construction of sewer pipelines
- Revegetation of disturbed areas