Rehabilitation of Sewer Creek Crossings 2
Client: Queensland Urban Utilities
Location: Brisbane, Qld
Status: April 2016- November 2016
The works included:
- Implement temporary works including construction of access, clearing and temporary waterway barrier works as approved.
- Reinforced concrete blade piers.
- Steel pipe support structure.
- Install DN150 DICL pipeline supported on steel bridge, including fittings.
- DN160 HDPE SDR21 gravity sewers, including excavation, maintenance hole connections, stub flanges and backing ring connections to DICL pipework.
- DN1050 Type G maintenance holes and tie-ins to existing services
- Prepare a draft Flow Control Plan, in consultation with QUU’s Network Operations.
- Provision of all resources and plant necessary to complete the sewer diversions.
- Completion of live works connection pipework.
- Rock protection installed in accordance with project drawings.
- − Preparation of an approved Construction Management Plan (CMP) including Environmental Management Plan (EMP), Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s), Safety Plan, Project Quality Plan (PQP), Traffic Management Plan (TMP) and other plans listed in this Specification, and implementation of such plans.
- Re-design valve chamber roof to accommodate access ladder, actuator and cage.
- Preparation of draft design drawings for the above items for QUU review.
- Preparation of Issue for Construction drawings for QUU final approval.
- Cut and remove twin DN600 pipes.